What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : Family, friend
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88PQB11
Phu Quoc Snorkeling and Fishing tour to the South - A special trip to visit Phu Quoc Island. Especially, it is a good opportunity to experience exciting activities : snorkeling and fishing.
- Discover known destinations in Phu Quoc island
- Relax in Sao beach and see it’s white sands and turquoise water
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 15
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour, up to 20 pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Delicious lunch on the boat
- English speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip van & Boat Transfer
- Fresh Fruit & drinking water, fresh fruit
- High quality equipments: Snorkel – fins – mask & local Fishing Equipment
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Pearl Farm â€“ AnThoi Harbor â€“ Two Snorkeling Sites â€“ Bai Sao Beach
08:30 - 09:00am : Our guide and driver will pick up you from your hotel only in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up)
-On our way we visit the Island Pearl Farm and guided introduction tour of the harvesting – procedure pearls and how fine jewelry are made.
-After we head toward the Southern Tip of the Island, where you be met by our crews and board the boat.
-Our Captain will stop at Hot Spot for 30minutes for you to enjoy hands on fishing.
-There will be two snorkeling sites, each sites you will have an hour to enjoy snorkeling.
-Enjoy a delicious Lunch & Fresh Tropical Fruits on Board prepare by our crews
-Afterward the captain will continue to your second snorkeling site.
-When we finish snorkeling, the captain will cruise slowly back to harbor, you can enjoy for relaxing time on board.
-On the return jouney we visit the famous Bai Sao Beach, which is white sands and swim on it turquoise water.
-16:45 Transfer back to your hotel. End of Tour
- Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop off Ong Lang beach area
- Extra charge pickup: 10usd/pax for pick up & drop off Vung Bau Beach, Cua Can area, Intercontinental area and Marriott area
- Extra charge pickup: 20usd/pax for pick up& drop off Dai beach area & Vinpearl Land
- Surcharge 30% for private tour in holiday (02-10 Feb 2019, 10/03, 30/04 - 01/05, 02/09, 24/12/2019-01/01/2020
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
01 Jan 2019
The pick-up is very punctual, the trip is almost a boat snorkeling, the first island snorkeling for one hour visibility is moderate, there are many fish and coral reefs, must wear the upstream shoes to go down or it is easy to kick the foot injury. Due to the big winds and waves on the day, the boat was prone to bumps. The guides were very respectful. We did not go to the third island and stayed in Mayrut for two hours, but most of the members still wanted to return the fare, so they went to the third island to snorkel. The wind and waves have been beaten away from the coral reef area. I havenâ€™t seen it and I canâ€™t go back. I am very grateful to the tour guide for paying attention to our safety throughout the journey. Finally, we will send a boat to save it. Conclusion: The snorkeling time is long considering the weather factor, but if you don't snorkel, it is not recommended to enroll the group because it is on the boat or on the beach.
12 May 2018
Vivien Shui Hing
18 Apr 2018
Definitely a tour to recommend for people who want to learn about what Phu Quoc has to offer. Everything is a little rushed - but the farms were all quite small, so we covered a lot of different places in a day! Also another mention and thank you to our guide and driver because although the tour was supposed to end at 4:30pm, they took us to a few more places, and we ended up only arriving back at the hotel at 6pm! They truly went above and beyond - even after a long day!
12 Nov 2017